1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Questions, please answer

Discussion in 'UHall' started by irunfromreds, Jul 4, 2008.

1. irunfromreds

irunfromreds Guest

I have a few questions that i need help with, first off, if i have 95 mining and equip the +5 mining gloves can i still mine granite?Also can i encounter black rock eles even if i dont use a gargoyle pick axe?What exactly does SS do for necro? ive been told its like eval for magery.is that true?and how long will the spring cleaning turn in event be? and also, one last question..if i have a staff of the magi and 120 magery, is it like haveing 120 maceing without the speacil moves?
  2. K'torr

K'torr Guest

1. As long as you have acquired, and read, the book "Mining quality Granite" (I think is what it is called) you can mine it up.

2. BREs no longer spawn, reguardless of what type of pickaxe you are using.

3. SS is like EI, but for Necro. It also has the second advantage, if used by itself, of healing you.

4. They haven't said how long Spring Cleaning will be. Probably end in a couple of months.

5. Yes, a -0 Mage weapon, with 120 in Magery is like having 120 Melee without the specials.
  3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    Actually, they've stated that as long as things go normally, the Spring Cleaning will end around the end of August.
  4. K'torr

K'torr Guest

Key words there : as long as things go normally
  5. Gwendar-SP

Gwendar-SP Guest

Did they the End of August or just August?
  6. K'torr

K'torr Guest

Does it really matter. I never take anything EA says as final until it actually happens.
    IF it actually happens.
  7. Desolation87

Desolation87 Guest

Bold lettering FTW.
  8. Joyous2K

Joyous2K Guest

ROFL. Serious laughing
  9. ok mining is a yes and you get black rock some time in u pack randomly this will inturn make the ele spawn with no pick and yes staff of magi give u 120 maceing and no clue on the turn in the reason they doing it my guess is to free up all the lag from items store by the game severs this helps alot for people with crappy cpus
  10. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 6, 2007
    You should know though, Paragon Val Eles are NAS-TEE