1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Questions Questions, many of them

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Xenophon, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Xenophon

Xenophon Guest

well only a couple really,
    I understand that oceania isnt that populated anymore, and thats cool after logging into my account when i noticed they'd unlocked it a couple of days ago... well lets just say im having trouble remembering why i stopped playing (of course i have to remember how to play ). So im thinking about reactivating my account so my questions are thus:

If i buy stygian abyss, i still wouldnt be able to make an elf... right.. so where could i get all the expansions i missed? uogamecodes.com is all about stygian abyss and i would need every expansion after sam empire :(

also who looted my keep! jk i cleaned out all the important stuff before i let it decay

2. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Mondains Legacy (the expansion that gave us elves) is free now - but I can't find out where to get it.

So it *might* be an automatic upgrade when you buy Stygian Abyss - I just can't be sure, sorry!

When you go here it just links to the UOgamecode store, and I cant see it there anywhere.

3. Dain

Dain Guest

UOML is totally free now, but i think UOSA includes it anyway.

Welcome back ^^

4. Sneaky Que

Sneaky Que Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You don't need to 'get' ML now. It was automatically applied to all accounts just before the release of SA.