1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Questions Regarding Ventrillo / Automap

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by KVJ, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Since this is my first time setting this up. I was hoping to get some positive feedback from the community;

I happened to browse the web and found a website that was offering 10 slots for 5 dollars. Is this the going price?

And does it cost to host your own UO Automap?

Much appreciated.

2. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

UGT is the host of our Vent server. When we were switching providers a year ago, they had the best rates available. We have been very happy with them and their customer service. We just recently renewed for another year. I would advise renting a server that will allow your guild to grow. Click here to check them out.

If you have an extra PC, you can run your own UOAM server on it pretty easily. There is a download and instructions on the UOAM website and there is no cost to run it... except electricity! hehe

3. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I would be glad to offer any insight to our server and map preference's, and experiences to help a new guild starting out, but since I (Elmer) am such a cheat and scammer and whatever you said earlier It wouldnt be of use to someone like you, good luck, and welcome to the guild jungle,

Its not as easy as you think, Ill say that

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*shakes head*

5. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

You shake your head yet I myself wouldn't feed that in which has bitten my hand that holds the food.

6. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

lol memnoch just comes off funny trying to sound smart.

7. -Whiskey-

-Whiskey- Guest

elmer you would fit good in his guild. just look at who he guilded lolz

8. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Whiseky,

I don't discriminate. If a tamer wants to join my guild, so be it. Like I said, I don't have any issues with someone being in trial mode until I have enough mages on the field. However, you guys wanted puffy in your guild. So I don't see what the big fuss is about. My members do not scam, cheat, etc. More people will see the light. It's just a matter of time for more to join the crusade. I wasn't on earlier, but I heard what happened and was very proud of what my members can do without me on.

9. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Oh please tell me? I havent kept up to date on who hes guilded?
    LOL

Im real curious as who?

Shake yer head somewhere else kelmo you troll

10. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Elmer,

Just because I know what you did to JSV, and how you are. I will not forgive this. And you are banished from any guild I create. Acting as a spy in a ventrillo is unacceptable. You are trash, and so is your PVP skills.

11. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

/clap

12. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Im the best pvper with a 157 ping on this shard, and dont compare me with yer going off yelling ass, pissing off the whole shard because of your immature behavior, I wouldnt even consider your trash guild, its a joke and so are you. We are the best Guild on the shard bottom line, and Being guilded with a guy who brings IRL attacks on someones family thats not trash? Being related to someone, who name calls Women in vent isnt trash? Bad mouthing yer guild mates, that isnt trash? Scamming Someone isnt trash? but getting into someones vent!!!

MAN THATS TRASH!!! get your head scewed on straight jackass....lol

Me Going into yer guild---->Thats like giving away a paid off Lexus in trade for Payments on Yugo!

Man your an idiot!

LMAO

13. burdensrise

Stratics Veteran

157ms ping? please dont act like thats worse than some other players <<

14. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Im not dumbass!
    Stay out of it troll!

15. burdensrise

Stratics Veteran

Hah, hah, ha, Elmer...

/slap

16. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

This thread has gone from seeking info, to petty, to just plain silly. You folks want to air dirty laundry... Go some where else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.