1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

questions to more veteran siege players

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Does people here use wands (Gheal, lightning etc.)??

Someone give me an idea about value of FC/FCR jewelry please?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you!

I happened to "inherit" a Fire Elemental statue, a Gazer statue and an ankh deed. What would they sell for?? If anyone is interested in these let me know lol

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Typical pricing is about 100k per vet year the reward is...If I recall correctly...la

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Greedy ****s...la

5. Guest

Guest Guest

So 5th year rewards are worth one million per?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Close to it.

Rico, the average price of vet rewards has increased due to the fact that most folks claim soul stones these days. The other vet rewards are becoming a bit more scarce as time goes by. *nods*

7. Guest

Guest Guest

It's ok, I've been playing on a production shard with some old friends. It appears Siege prices are great. OMG, you should see what they are asking for in jewelry prices. I'd say our prices are far better. I see things seling there with no fc/fcr points, and less than _10 on skill bonus going for over 50k.

I tell them that 50k is where our 1/3s start at...on LS, multiply that by at least 10...la

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Well if anyone is interested I'm selling those rewards I mentioned for 800k per then!

9. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

Just starting on Siege?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I have started on siege before lol. I'm more like "retrying" siege. working chars and such

11. Guest

Guest Guest

*smiles* How may I assist you?

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I am doing level 4 Tmaps on my own, so i feel I got things under control hehe.

If you could speed up RoT I would appreciate it! [​IMG]

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I am efforting that. *nods* Be sure to send some feed back to Jeremy. Your's might be a different perspective.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah I guess I should [​IMG]

15. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

Welcome back! Glad to hear you're giving it another try. [​IMG]