1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

questions....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_Ayahuasca, Apr 21, 2008.

1. as some of you may have read, I'm running a savage here. Was going to try and get a savage hut over by the savages by destard, and run around trying to make that savage kin territory. Make it chancy to visit destard, and the location seemed to perfect.
    However, I may have missed something here. Are dragons worshipped here on Siege? On GL, you have to run around looking for a dragon, drake, or serpent to kill. Its' normally like a mall at lunch time. Here, you can (and I have) spend hours and never see a soul- unless they are stealthing too?
    Where are the dungeon hot spots?
    Also, when you are buying and selling, where do you go? I thought Brit bank would be Brit bank anywhere, but that place is deserted too.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Luna is busier than Brit, being closer to a moongate for those with no magery. Only we have a little something here that kinda discourages bank sitting to sell stuff.

Thieves.

Not to mention the odd PK who'll chance it if he thinks you're afk [​IMG]

Mostly we sell on here, other boards or through vendors.

3. vanecrox

vanecrox Guest

You should sell your stuff at Luna.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

We pk's are not Odd!

We are very very normal!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Some things to consider:

-Lower population spread over a large game world
    -Stealth is popular
    -Unless they are looking for a fight, people on Siege tend to keep quiet about where they spend their time except to friends, guild mates and such

Additionally, Siege is an east coast server, so while there are always people playing at any given time when the server is up, I am pretty sure that the majority probably play between the hours of 7 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. EST.

As for selling, big ticket items are often advertised here or on vendors. Few people are comfortable doing big transactions in town around other people because you can lose the item.

-Skylark

6. Guest

Guest Guest