1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Quests still stuck in quest logs

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Pfloyd, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have 3 quests now that don't have crates in the hold for them as i have already completed them. I don't want to resign them if i will lose points in doing so. Anyone else know a way to get rid of them?

I thought these were supposed to have been fixed

2. SashaSeeks

SashaSeeks Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Yep broke again. To get rid of quest you go back to the dock where they the crates were delivered to (the quest log only tells you where you picked em up) and double click the pants off the ship monger. Sometimes this will clear it. Of course if you dont keep a log you have no idea where it had been delivered, so I just go thru and make sure to click the mongers as I pass by their port. It is a major pain in the butt. The fix seemed to last about 12 hours if that long. No one has yet stated whether you will lose points of somekind if you delete the quest from your log.