1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

quests?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by peanutbutter, Sep 4, 2008.

1. peanutbutter

peanutbutter Guest

where and who is the contact for the quest that rewards you with runic carpentry saws?

2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Unfortunately all I can answer is where: Heartwood.

There are various crafting quests there.

As to which quests can give you which runic tools as rewards....I am afraid I have no idea.

:(

Normally I refer people to the UO Guide (uoguide.com). But in this case it looks like their/our runic saw information isn't all that extensive.

Sorry.

-Galen's player

3. peanutbutter

peanutbutter Guest

anybody else?

4. RenaLynne

RenaLynne Guest

When you go through gate travel SE all the way down til you see a bridge. Cross bridge, you will see the arborists. Theres a huge awning is this lil section. Aniel and Ciala the arborists will give you the quests. I usually refuse all of them but the making stools one. Anyways, these will give you the carp recipes and saws(if you grind the hell outta them). Have fun! (Tho I sincerely doubt you will):D

5. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You make it sound so fun Rena! :danceb:

6. RenaLynne

RenaLynne Guest

Oh but it is...especially when you go through 100k in boards and only receive an oak runic saw. :D

7. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

LoL no kidding! I think the UO Gods are TRYING to make us all go mad :coco:

8. Shamus Turlough

Shamus Turlough Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

You will know which ones give the carp runics. You will see my crafter there (Liquid Fire) with 5 packies full of wood after that ever elusive holy-grail-heartwood-runic :)