1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[General] Quick crafting question

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by LeBaiton, Jun 16, 2010.

1. LeBaiton

LeBaiton New Player Protector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm rebuilding my main crafter's skill setup so that I may turn him into a gargoyle.

This character is, and will hopefully remain, my main house-addon creating crafter. However, fitting all the crafting skills I want on my gargoyle crafter will force me down to 60.0 real skill Magery...

My question: I was planning on sticking 2 imbued pieces of jewelry on him, and a Tome of Lost Knowledge to bring up his Magery to 105.0. Will I still be able to craft things like the house deco pentagram, or do house-addons like that require "real" Magery skill?

2. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

I don't know the answer to your question but I bet Basara does :) Here is what he says in the FAQ at the top of this page

3. LeBaiton

LeBaiton New Player Protector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks for the advice, Percivalgoh. Looking at Basara's quote confirmed what I already expected; it works :)

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Short answer is 'yes', and if you need another 5 skill points you can find them on the 'treatise on alchemy' talisman from the library