1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Quick Enhancing question.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DJ Diddles, Jun 5, 2008.

1. DJ Diddles

DJ Diddles Guest

I checked out stratics but I couldn't find a weapon enhancing calculator. Only an armor.

So can anyone tell me what the rate of success/fail would be for a weapon with 255/255 durability, 120 Smithing, with a +60 Hammer? And does my talisman matter?

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    No, the talisman won't matter - I can tell you that much.

It will also depend on what properties the metal has, but (unlike armor), I don't think we've ever been given the weapon enhance formulas by the devs.
  3. Saris

Saris Guest

It wont break at 255 at least just keep trying anfd when you lose dur use a powder on it and try again.