1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Quick Guild-related question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Violence, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Violence

Violence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Is it legal to advertize your Guild's Forums on your character Profile..?
    How about doing it on the Stratics Guild Forums?

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

On UO? Really depends on what is on that guild page, but I would not be willing to say yes or no given the circumstances :p

Should be more than alright on stratics.

3. Violence

Violence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks.

For that matter there's nothing illegal or suspicious on there. Just information on the guild. We had to disband our previous one for various reasons so we're starting fresh.

Trying new and easier ways to recruit is all. :)

4. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah, but from what I've been reading, even if there is an ad for selling or buying or something related, even a link to another site that does that, it can get someone in trouble if its in UO.

They have been kind of stingy recently from what I've seen.

5. This would be good to know. The last official response I saw on the entire advertising issue was this post from Jeremy.

I have my own web space so I'm not concerned about advertising, but I know a lot of people that can't afford to buy space and it would be good for them to know if they can use the sites that require advertising.