1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Quick heads up on the new hell hounds...

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Wenchkin, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

The fancy hell hounds spawning with the current event aren't supposed to be tameable...

Original thread is here.

I hope nobody's been out for hours taming them already.

Wenchy

2. Uthar Pendragon

Uthar Pendragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Just figures. they were fun at the battle front. the houndmaster would show up as well and help kill things. knew it was too good to last.:sad2:

3. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Been taming the 300hp variety & farming to get them. The irriating thing is cleaning out my stables to allow for a pack ><

4. [JD]

[JD] Guest

i went through the entire slasher spawn to find 3 nice ones on my stealth tamer. took them to my house and released them, intending to re tame them on my other tamer (on same acct). they aggro'd each other as some were wild and some were tamed. one owned the snot out of 2 of them, and they were all nice. so i saved the winner. too bad he has a finite life. i'll get him 4 lil friends just for fun

5. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Bummer! It would be great to see people running around with a pack o' tiny monster-pups rather than the giant GD lugs. Aww well.