1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Quick house sale/vendor question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by TG_Owned, Dec 2, 2008.

1. TG_Owned

TG_Owned Guest

I looked online but couldnt find anything anywhere. I just purchased a small house outside of Umbra and it had some rented vendors on it. I don't want the vendors anymore so I terminated the contracts and some of them have fallen. Today I clicked the sign and noticed there was a "reclaim vendor inventory" thing on the sign so I clicked it. It has 4 vendors on it with various times left (in the 150 hours or so range) and I can't do anything else.

Are these vendors that have fallen and people have 150 hours to claim the stuff or are these vendors that the previous house owner had and never claimed?

Either way, will I get the stuff after the 150 hours?

Thanks in advance.
  2. Devil_Woman

Devil_Woman Guest

As the house owner, you will have access to the vendors' inventory after the time shown has elapsed. Until then only the vendor owner will have access.