1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Quick housing question...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Evilminion, May 27, 2008.

1. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

I'd like to move to a new and better location, and I found a lovely spot for an 18x18 house. Woot! Trouble is, I already have a house, and it's so full of stuff that I can't just move everything to bank boxes before I drop the existing building. Now I know that when you place a new house, your old house "enters the decay cycle"; how much time would I have at that point to get all my stuff from point A to point B and lock it down in the new house?

Sorry for what probably seems a newbish question, but this is the first time I've needed to know, and I can't really find current info anywhere.

Thanks in advance! :D

2. 4gregu

4gregu Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Unless it has been changed in the last year, you have 7 days to empty the old house before it falls.

3. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Seven in-game days or real-world days? If it's the latter, I'm set... I may have a lot of junk stored away, but not enough to take more than a week to move, heehee!

4. 4gregu

4gregu Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

7 days real time.

5. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Sweeeeeeet. Thank you so much for the helpful and speedy information.

*starts packin'*

6. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I swear, altho most wont believe it, when I did that it fell in 5 days.
    And we know they changed the system and we don't have all the details on it yet, so to be safe you should do it quicker...just to be on the safe side.

Good Luck! :)

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I've heard of them falling in 5 days myself.... So definatly to be safe I would move all the stuff from the old house ASAP..... once your done then don't forget to go back and demolish the old house..... (or sell it) as this gives you money in the bank.......

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

Decay has 5 cycles...
    Slightly worn
    Somewhat worn
    Fairly worn
    Greatly worn
    In danger of collapsing

first 4 phases last ruffly 24-30 hours each and IDOC phase lasts 7 hours.

So it will fall in ruffly 5 days after you condemn it.

9. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Thanks again, everyone. :) I'll aim for five days, then.

10. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Watch your sign and you'll be set!! 5 days roughly is right and I see I was late lol. Carry on!!

11. Dexdash

Dexdash Guest

with five packys and some gating if it takes you more than 10 trips you need to turn some stuff in.