1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Quick lucky coin question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Speedy Orkit, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Can you only get one per day? Or only toss one per day? And is it every 24 hours, or every server up?

2. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you can get as many as you want a day but you can only flip once. but if you stack 2 together you can flip both at once and get 2 chances per character. I have done this but not tried to throw more than 2 at once.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have played in the underworld and abyss almost exclusively the last couple of months and only gotten 1 coin ! guess I am not so lucky lol

4. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hm weird. I got one my first 30 kills, and next 500 or so, nada.

5. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master

I have gotten more running all my characters through the puzzle room, than I have gotten as drops.

6. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I got my 1st coin after about 2 months. Then, about a month later, on my second trip exclusively hunting for coins, I got 4 in about 30 minutes. have gotten 1 since. Only good thing I got was a pair of the lucky sandals.

7. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable

I think the timer is every 12 hours.

8. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

So you have thrown 6 coins? and you got a pair of sandals? wtf?! thats lame lol. I better not hear you complain about anything ever again lol. 100+ coins later and no sandals for me :sad4:. Good thing I bought a pair :p.

9. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Hm, "average" I've gotten is about 1 in 50 i think. Wolf Spiders seem to have a much lower drop rate.

Toss in 2 (stacked) per 12 hours.

10. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Speedster, I'll show ya a very very good spot to farm. I usually get 1-4 coins an hour...quiet regularly. Got my pair of sandals and multiple gold bags from it...Just aske me next time you see me...or ICQ me