1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Quick price check question for faction silver

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Nenime, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Nenime

Nenime Guest

Since I do not need any of the faction items I thought about selling the silver. How much do you think would be a reasonable price for each 100 S - maybe 90k? I play on Drachs but I'm asking across-the-board.

2. On Pacific they were selling 1,000 silver for 250-500k. That was at the Pacific Auction House this last Sunday. But I have seen it go for as high as 100k per hundred.

3. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Price has been pretty jumpy. On the east coast trade forums I've seen it go for anywhere between 320 and 800 gold per silver.

It's really hard to judge, I think it depends on the Shard. My shard is very into factions so the silver spots are usually being farmed, and often defended.

4. Cardell

Cardell Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I've been selling 1 mil for 5k silver.

5. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Was on an Asian shard looking around Luna and they had several vendors selling 1K of silver for 1 mil.