1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Quick question about Ships

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Bob_the_fart_guy, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The Britannian Ship has to ability to have one house deco item, correct? Well, since the launch of the whole pirate them booster pack, I've noticed one very classic thing missing from the ships. Think about it, what do you in-vision when you think of a classic pirate? Maybe, eye patch, a peg leg, or a hook for a hand? aaaaaaand... a parrot. Now, parrots are already in the game, I've earned quite a few myself, I've seen some people go a bit crazy with having near hundreds of them displayed in their home. My simple question is...Can that one house deco item be a parrot perch?

I was thinking of getting the ship, and would like to know.

-Thanks.

2. Krinkle

Krinkle Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

They can be used, although they were broken for a while. I am not sure if the last pre-patch fixed this or if the fix will be in the next patch.

3. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

And isn't it two add-ons?

4. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I thought in the UOgamecode store that you could put the giant captains wheel on the ship? But in the interview found here: ‪Ultima Online Developer Q&A, May 2011‬‏ - YouTube she said you can't. Can anyone verify which it is?

As far as one or two add-ons I don't know, I have not gotten the ship yet. I did however find out in the interview that you can place perches. =-D

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox

You can't place the wheel. And actually, logically, why would you need to? The ship already has a wheel :)

6. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie

The only thing the wheel does is act like a sextant and gives latitude and longitude.