1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

quick question "dirty plate"

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Dixie of Chesapeake, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Dixie of Chesapeake

Dixie of Chesapeake Journeyman

are dirty plates rare? every time i leave and come back i find new stuff in game and eventually old and new just mesh in your mind and you just cant remember a dang thing....=)

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I don't think so. I just looked up "dirty plate" using a popular 3rd party search site and there is one on Atlantic vendor at 3k.

Is THIS the same one you mean?

#2 DJAd, Feb 25, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  3. Herman

Herman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Plate of food / dirty plate is a daily that spawn at the smal houses south of britain (some call this place pavs) in felluca if u double click plate of food it turn into dirty plate

I m not sure this daily is on all shards but it is or was on Europa I have not tested it in 2 years

4. Dixie of Chesapeake

Dixie of Chesapeake Journeyman

thanks guys , that is the one...i honestly couldnt remember

5. Herman

Herman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

You might want to hold onto these (plate of food, dirty plate) it is possible they dont spawn anymore i tryed on 2 shards and was not able to pick em up

I can not confirm either way now it is still possible they spawn on other shards or that someone beat me 2 them
    maybe someone else with a little more time to play during server ups have more information

6. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I've tried to get this a few times when the server restarts but always says cannot be taken. Does it still spawn?

7. Herman

Herman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

My post above explained
    I can not confirm they still spawn was hoping someone else can do that

If i remember correct i think you have to d click the plate of food first before you can pick them up

8. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

you could not immediately pick it up, you had to 'eat' from it first, then you could get it

it's been broken for some time now, and as Herman said, it was only in Felucca

DJAd likes this.
  9. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

Yes, no longer obtainable. Wish I had collected more than one of each before it quit working ;)

#9 Ken of Napa, Mar 4, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2013