1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Quick question on House Decay

Discussion in 'UHall' started by jrok512, Sep 23, 2011.

1. jrok512

jrok512 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I know they made a statement about updating everyone on the current state of House Decay in game, i'm wondering if anyone has noticed if they had possibly turned it back on without saying anything?

Thanks in advance for any info.

2. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

So far no. I talked to a CS just yesterday and asked if one account my friend was having trouble with was still safe. The reply was it was as they are still getting numerous calls on inability of players to get accounts linked (multi accounts over the 9). We will be given a heads up so those who are still struggling can get it resolved before it goes back to normal.

3. Deisree888

Deisree888 Guest

You can only link 10 accounts on your masteraccount and that includes DAOC and other ea games. I had to create a second master account with a different email address to link the rest of my accounts. It's a pain but iwas able to do it. Create a new master account and enter in each account and password manually.