1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Quick Question.. Quick Answer???

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ~Antzy~Pantz~, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Anyone remember how long the timer is to place a house after one falls? Don't wanna camp this spot for hours if someone has the time frame in which I have to wait! Thanks in advance :)

2. Nestorius

Nestorius Guest

Instantaneous.. it will just disappear then he who clicks faster and more accurate places it.

3. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

its different

:)

4. I don't think it works that way anymore, there is now a timer! Just not sure the time frame in which I must wait :(

But... if the timer is not the same on every house looks like im camping it anyways lol, thanks for the help guys!

5. Hank123

Hank123 Guest

Its all random as far as i can tell. Ive seen them go as little as 40mins and as long as 3 hours .

6. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

we have managed to place anywhere between 10 minutes to 2 hours. The average time though is right around an hour. If it's a good spot, try every minute or so. If you keep clicking, you'll get the cool down timer

7. Oh, nice to know there is some sort of a timer! Thank you! I will be camping :)