1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Quick Question regarding Champion Spawns.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Albertus, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Albertus

Albertus Guest

Ok, my question is simple. How some players know when there is people running a Champion Spawn?

This has happened to me 3 times now. As soon as the Boss shows up, 2 or 3 players from same guild show up.

Is this a hack?

Thanks in advanced guys. ;-)

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

If it was a hack they wouldn't be able to discuss it here.

Having read numerous threads on the subject as related to other shards I would presume to suggest that the simple answer is 'ghosts'

3. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Bo says no ghost cams on siege becuase they eliminated trail accounts from being able to be used for ghost cams. No one is gonna run a bunch of accounts just for ghosting that is a huge waste of cash. Why do most have to cry on this shard when they lose? Usually when they lose they cry about a hack or a cheat of some sort. Bo is really tired of the cry babies on this shard. Bo wants you to know there is no hack or cheat, it is usually Bo or a guildmate running spawns. Bo and guildies check the spawns/farming spots/basically anywhere we think you are, than we go in and kill your ass.

4. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yeap, he got me again this evening, Too Shay Bo Bo :gee:

5. Albertus

Albertus Guest

Albertus was just asking is it was a hack.
    Albertus never said it was a hack indeed.
    Albertus thanks you all for the reply.
    Albertus can't kill Bo, cause Bo runs to house as always. :lame:
    Bo cannot fight 1 on 1. Bo needs his friends to heal him. :sleep2:

Albertus will kill COM on sight. :party:

COM will :bowdown: to me. lol

6. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

ooooooooohhhhhhh- challenge! riposte!

7. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ya it their stealthing. one will watch and get everyone ready until boss shows then tell them to go in. its as easy as that

8. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Agreed, it doesn't take more than that.

9. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

quit doin spawns in despise and your chances of finishing the spawns will great incresase

10. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I periodically check the activities of various Champion Spawns... among which
    is Despise... I do this either in Stealth mode or without Stealth.

Of all the times I was at Despise, only once did I passby an invisible something
    which did not attack me! Ghost camming has been done in the past, but
    really is unnecessary since may gamers just do check spawns as I do.
    With icq and vent...others show very quickly, in time to disrupt your game.

There is no conspiracy to the Champion spawns...
    except you may be timely doing these spawns upon a predictable basis.

Change the time of your play...

By the way, I never stay at Spawns accept to pickup gold or remaining scrolls
    just dropped and left behind.
    Never will I stop you from completing your activities.

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

11. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

12. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

its different when your not hugging the guard zone with a dragon and killing unarmed and newley ressed people huh?

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

13. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

LOL

So True.....

Enigma? isnt this the guy thats in that guild Que? or something? that sits at luna bank all day an night and attacks Newly's?

Im pretty sure its him huh?

Alberuts Glutius Maximus or something??

14. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Bo will let you know that imitation is the best form of flattery. Bo killed you in despise last night 1 on1. There was no stealth involved Bo just ran right up to you and killed you. You dropped so fast you didnt even have time to put your super dragon on Bo. Please join a faction or shut you mouth. You are playing the most overpowered template and cry becuase you suck at it.
    Here is Albertus [​IMG] everytime Bo is on the screen.

15. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Amen to that, Cheapy still has photos of bo running for 7 minutes straight during a 1 on 1 fight before he finally bit the bullet. *shakes head*

And in Bo's defense Cheapy always riding Bo only becuz he considers Bo one of the top 20 best fighters on siege but ole cheapy just have way too much experience and too many tricks up his sleeve for Bo.

And before you say anything about me choosing not to fight you last night BO, when i looked at all the sick faction gear you were wearing and saw you and kael holding hands I made the decision that this was not my time to tangle with you as I'm sure you guys would have ganged me with all your uber gear. Just give me time to get updated on all this new faction gear thingy and our time will come.

16. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

What you get hit by Bo and than hide, Bo search around for you for a bit. Than you get fully healed than attack the Bo. You prolly kept this up until Bo finally said f it, and left. You had your chance at yew gate last night, and what did you do when Bo attacked. Bo knows you went thru the moongate, it is fine you will fit in with all the other cry babies on this shard. Bo just found you; here you are [​IMG]

17. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

enigma, anyway for us to escape from you and your thugs is a great thing! Why complain about someone doing something smart.

Lorddog

18. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

LordDog, please notice the quote from this guy. We never hide in a house. There has never been a situation between Bo and this guy that could ever result in Bo being inside a house. I am not complaining if you get away just pointing out who the house hider is.