1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Lock Picking] quick question

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by haladrigis, Dec 2, 2008.

1. haladrigis

haladrigis Guest

i had a tinker with 75 skill make me some lock boxes so i could train in twisted weald. only thing is the boxes have traps on them. now am i doing something wrong? am i suppose to have a carp with 75 skill make the boxes? when i pick these boxes with the traps on them i die when im discod any input would be appreciated!
  2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    He wasn't supposed to make trapped boxes.
  3. Ravynn

Ravynn Guest

Got it Hala, they're made and in the green box on my porch (in case I don't see ya). I think you'll hafta pick em up with Hala though, don't think Tai can get em.
  4. haladrigis

haladrigis Guest

hey lady!! your the bestest!