1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

quick question

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Bardie, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

If my stable is full and i have a Gdragon out, am i just hosed?

2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Depends on your skill level and the number of stable slots you have full.

Example: Farsight has 115 taming and lore. If I accidently fill my stable slots (I've done this several times since SA started), and I have my dragon out, I can put on a birds of britannia talisman for the 120 taming and lore for an extra stable slot. Then I just need to be sure not to fill up that stable slot.

Although, if your stable is full and you have a greater dragon out, then your dragon is likely not bonded and it should be little effort to release it in your house and retame it after you sort your pet situation out.

And if your dragon is bonded, then I'd like to know how you managed that trick.

3. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

haha thank you for your help i appreciate it...ya no trick here, just tamed a Gdragon, was lucky enough to find a pleasant person that offered to hold while i free'd up some space. (thank you good sir). Good idea on the release in house as well, i'll keep that in mind next time. Thanks!

4. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

That talisman thing is a great idea!

5. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

In case it is not clear, you get a free tame on anything you have already tamed and is wild. Just go up do the tame thing and it will start, no anger no nothing, you will succeed.

6. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

but feed it fast because it will probably be confused if you had just tamed it moments before and then retame it.

7. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

also did not know this, thanks :)