1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

quick question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by azmodanb, Oct 15, 2014.

1. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

if i use a name change deed.. does my personal bless still work?

2. Shamus Turlough

Shamus Turlough Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yes. I inherited an account with PBD's and renamed the characters. The names on the PBD's updated almost immediately.

Storm likes this.
  3. Shamus Turlough

Shamus Turlough Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Beat you :p

Storm likes this.
  4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Awesome

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

LOL I am getting old dont ya know

6. Acid Rain

Acid Rain Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Slightly off topic but still concerning PBDs:

Before you Xshard, make sure to remove ur PBD from any items. I had to page a GM to remove mine from an item. It appears that Xsharding can bugger up the deed if its placed on an item. I was no longer able to remove/use the deed.

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Xsharding also will bugger up your personal Owned by Talismans. Anyone got a super awesome spare carpentry talisman on GL? I'm getting tired of having to page a GM everytime I go from shard to shard.

8. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

its actually very useful for owned by talis. the name doesnt come off visually, but you can put it on a new character and have it "owned by" that new character. ive bought several conjurers trinkets and stuff for real cheap cause its owned by someone else, then take it on a transfer so i can use it on one of my characters.

9. MalagAste

Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

You get a GM to fix it or does it revert itself? Because when I took just my character not his talisman to another shard when I returned I couldn't wear my own talisman anymore. It wouldn't let me.

10. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

nope no gm just a transfer. im assuming that if the talisam were transfered, you should be able to put it back on that character. i wasnt aware of that bug, sort of the reverse of what i had described.

i think alot of people dont realize because it still has the original owners name, but when you put it on a new character will take the new chars name. (or in your case, hopefully the original / bugged character)

11. MalagAste

I might have to try that next time I transfer him I'll just take it with me.

Smoot likes this.