1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Quick Question

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Capt. Lucky, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Crazed Zealot

Got a new place on Legends and wanted a bunch of plain seeds. I head off to the Trinsic swamps killing bog critters. Probably got like 75 seeds. All yellow, blue, and red. Not one plain seed. What am I doing wrong? It's been a looooong time since I had to go out hunting seeds and start fresh so I'm probably making a newb mistake. Thx!

2. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

No, you are doing it right. I've noticed plain seeds seem to drop less. You might try bog things also as they drop two seeds. Don't forget to ask your fellow gardeners. Most of us are glad to share.

Capt. Lucky likes this.
  3. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Crazed Zealot

Taking your advice I put my boots back on and headed to the swamp. Today I found a nice amount of plain seeds. I just gotta think the random generator was just kicking my butt the first day. Odd.