1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

quick question! =)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MaryForUo, Feb 2, 2008.

1. MaryForUo

MaryForUo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

1st question:
    if i customize a house with vendors (all mine, no rental) what happen to vendors?
    they go to moving crate?
    they'll stay there until i move out?

2nd question:
    if i change, from public to private, what happen to my vendors?

thx! [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

You will not be able to change your house to Private while vendors reside in your house.

If I remember correctly If you customize with vendors in your house the vendors will go into the moving crate and you can replace them when you are finished. It's been a while since I've done that.

3. MaryForUo

MaryForUo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

You will not be able to change your house to Private while vendors reside in your house.

If I remember correctly If you customize with vendors in your house the vendors will go into the moving crate and you can replace them when you are finished. It's been a while since I've done that.

[/ QUOTE ]

thx for the quick reply =)
    someone can confirm this so i can customize my shop?

i forgot...i have a timer or i can replace the vendors when i'm done, with no rush?
    thx again!