1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

quick reminber

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Anon McDougle, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Hi all i eft right at start of SA giveme quick rundown on the skills

what sub skill does each need etc etc
  2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Throwing is stand-alone.
    Imbuing needs blacksmith/tailor (with a BoD collection) if you don't want to waste gold.
    Mysticism doesn't need anything (Imbuing helps with one or two spells)
  3. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 1, 2008
    throwing works well with swords (for closer combat) Parry can negate the hci/dci penalties to holding a shield while throwing.

Imbuing is mostly standalone, you can have 50 itemid with it to see what an item will unravel to before unraveling. and like sweeney said, other craft skills help, for making a base item to imbue.

Mysticism is different with each spell, most spells get bonuses from evalint or imbuing. the Animated Weapon spell gets bonuses from tactics and anatomy i believe. My mystic is very powerful he runs 120 mystic 120 imbue 120 magery 120 evalint 120 med 120 spellweaving.

hope that helps