1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Quick Sampire/Necro Question

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Goldberg-Chessy, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Goldberg-Chessy

Goldberg-Chessy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

After trying to read all threads on building a basic, effective Sampire I still do not know whether or not it is a must to have the actual Necro skill on the template.

Isnt Vampiric Embrace the only real reason for the Necro?

Meaning that you can just temporarily equip items to cast the Embrace and save on the skill?

I am thinking that ofc that there would be other decent benefits from having the actual skill but arent they greatly outweighed by what other skills you can replace the Necro with?

Lastly, if not concerned with JOAT Hide/Weave is there any serious reason not to run an Elf?

Ty in advance :)

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

I recommend that you use real skill for this, or at least add the +skill to the jewels you always wear. The moment you take +necro skill jewels off, you will drop vamp form.

I use an elf for my sampire. Not only is the extra mana helpful, but some of the best sampire suits use imbued woodland armor, which is elf only.

3. chester rockwell

chester rockwell Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

go factions, use polymorph earrings for elf form. another option.