1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Quick Sampire question

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Zannette, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Zannette

Zannette Guest

Hello Everyone,

I haven't played UO in six years and a lot has changed. I have a quick question about Vampiric Embrase Spell.
    To cast a spell you need 99 Necro...
    Spell effect is on until you recast again...

Does the spell break if your necro goes under 99 and do you need 99 necro to receive a full benefit of the spell after it has been already cast.

In other words can you have less than 99 necro, equip jewelery to bring skill to 99, cast a spell and than change jewelery to benefit your suit?

Thank you again for your help. I really missed this game!
  2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Once the items are removed and you fall below 99 Necro, the spell will break and you will fall out of Vamp Form.
  3. Zannette

Zannette Guest

Thank you Tazar!!

5.0 points to go!! Than fun begins.
  4. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

May 21, 2008
    Once you have 110+ weapon skill, your starter sampire suit, a suitable weapon with SSI/HML/HSL/DI (at a minimum), and necro form I would start out with Miasma to get your technique down. Honor, EOO, CW, LS, LS, LS, CW, LS,LS... Or something along those lines. Then work on mixing in evasion (or healing if you went with healing instead of parry) and confidence as needed.