1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Quick suggestion on the implementation of the WBB design

Discussion in 'UHall' started by GalenKnighthawke, Feb 23, 2009.

1. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    I'm sure someone else has thought of and/or suggested this before, but I've missed it.

I'd suggest that the WBB design change be implemented after the Warriors of Destiny event cycle concludes.

Assuming the good guys win and the realm is not plunged into darkness and shadow for years to come, it can be part of the rebuilding process.

Whether the rebuilder is Casca or, if he proves evil as some of us suspect, his successor(s).

Nothing stimulates a war-shattered economy more than a massive public works project!!!

-Galen's player
  2. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 21, 2002
    I think some shards already had their new designs placed - at least one thread I read here suggested that

Edit: Was referring to DevilsOwn's thread actually, which upon rereading suggests nothing of the sort ;) more coffee for me too I think..
  3. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Ooo! and a carnival too! *wants cotton candy*