1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Quick Venom Sac Question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cogniac, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Can you get the Venom Sac from Sicarii only once by doing the quest, or can you get more by continuing to kill her/it?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I think only once but not 4 sure

3. Hunter Moon

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

She has them on her body. I get them every so often from killing her. I also get the gossamers sometimes as well, but only one web from about 18 hours of killing her now. My luck is sucking big time :sad3:

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

4. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Okay, thanks. I was wondering how people were talking about "stockpiling venom sacs."

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

It also appears that rereading Leoric's Journal in his burned house reactivates the quest for you, and you'll get a new venom sac and spinneret on your next kill of Sicarii.