1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Quickest way to die?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by jwauk99, Dec 21, 2009.

1. jwauk99

jwauk99 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Without being attacked by another player, or a monster, what is the fastest way to commit UO suicide? I tried drinking deadly poison potions but wow, it hardly does anything. Is there another method I haven't considered?

I am curious for RP purposes. Thanks.

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well you could always use a stupid trapped box. Get someone to make you one and just open it over and over... For an even faster death have someone make you a high level trapped box.

3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Guardwack yourself

4. Smokin

Smokin Guest

Take off your armor and then drink the poison.

5. El Phantasmo

El Phantasmo Guest

How about just randomly walking on the tiles in the Underworld. Where you do the puzzle quest. That does me in pretty quick. :)

6. jwauk99

jwauk99 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Unfortunately, for RP purposes.. This has to be done in town with armor on. So the only potential solution so far is trapped boxes.. How much damage do they do?

7. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Have a GM tinker make you one and I doubt it will take more than one or two trips of the box to kill you.

8. altarego

altarego Guest

If you've got decent spellweaving skill, make a macro for Word of Death and have it target yourself. Usually takes 5-6 successful hits, even less if you have a good focus and take off your armor.

9. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

open the window and jump ;)

time depends on the floor you life,

1st floor = maybe 1000 jumps
    10th floor = 1st is succesfull

;)

10. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

THINK ABOUT ATTACKING ME - YOU WILL DIE INSTANTLY.

11. What about clicking numerous explosion potions in your backpack. LOL there used to be a suicide bomber tactic we would do long ago. Click a bunch of explosion potions and run into the middle of a group of Pk's. I think they disabled this.

12. Divster

Divster Guest

u mentioned for rp purposes, many rp players i know have high chivalry, make sure there is someone nearby, cast noble sacrifice then hit trapped box, not only do you die but you get a great speocial effect for it :)

13. jwauk99

jwauk99 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Question on the trapped boxes.... Do I have to pick them to open them? Can I do that with 0 skills? (well, 20 skill, since I'm human). I basically want to blow myself up at will, heh. I'm not sure I understand trapped boxes... The few I have say "since the chest is yours you can open it" .. Sorry for the ignorance.

14. Nails

Nails Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

dble click a paragon chest that you lockpicked but didn't untrap thinking your supplies are in there because u took some time off uo

15. Divster

Divster Guest

if it is trapped by a tinker and unlocked (and facing the right way, if ure unsure drop it to ground to your north or south and then pick it up again ansd ure good to go) it will go off without a problem

edit* the higher the tinkers skill the more damage will be done which is why trapped boxes are usually mnade by tinkers with between 20 and 30ish skill as that is aroundabout the lowest skill level needed to make them easily enough and have the least amount of damage done when used!

16. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

If you want to "blow yourself up" then why not equip EP jewelry, strip off to your skivvies and then double click a bunch of greater explosion pots in your backpack. Don't target them anywhere, just leave em in the pack 'til they "pop".

If you're a tamer, sacrifice yourself to your pet so that it can have a good feed.

All depends on the character you have and the RP'ing you want to do.

17. Llwyd

Llwyd Guest

I'm not clear on what you need, since you're doing this for roleplay, but possibly you could do something to invite the attentions of the city guards? If my memory is correct, that's the surest way to ensure a swift death.

18. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Get someone to trap pouches for you, they have been nerfed and are way more powerful than trapboxes :)

19. Smokin

Smokin Guest

Not sure how much stealing you need to have but if in guard zone put a pouch on the ground with an item and try and steal it. Might have to have stealing or might be able to do it with JOAT with a 1 stone item. That will get you guard wacked instantly.

20. Yacct

Yacct Guest

Until a couple publishes ago you could use potions in EC macros without pause.. I made myself a QQ macro that used a dozen explosion pots together for one giant boom :)

Had also planned to try it as a kamikaze attack - trigger 20 exp pots simultaneously, run up to player and BOOM instagibs! That's probably why they removed the 'feature' tho :/

21. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

1. Cast Strangle on yourself, followed by a noble sacrifice or trapped box

2. The suggestion of ulocked paragon chests is good as well, since those that are the equivalent of level 2 t-map chests (As well as those actual T-map chests) are bugged, to where about 1 in 10 level 2 chests does 3 times as much damage as a level 6 chest (I once took 157 damage through 70s resists from one level 2 chest).

22. jfkeach

jfkeach Guest

Trapped pouches.. or having your pet killing you.. GM Tinker Trapped chests
    Commit crime in guard zone... Deadly Poisons..while wearing a Cloak of corruption

23. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Deadly poison isn't deadly. Even if you're naked it doesn't kill you unless there is something else hurting you. Just get a GM tinkered trapped box. An explosion one I would suggest.

24. Alezi

Alezi Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You could run around town yelling that you have explosive diarrhea while using explopots in your backpack.

25. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Unlocked paragon chests that haven't been untrapped = insta death

26. If you're guilded, just go up and kick the nearest GD in the shins (dbl click a GD in war mode). You'll be dead quick enough.

27. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

wear the cloak of corruption ahead of time, (life will be at 1 hp). Then fall off a second story floor, drink the weakest poison, open a weakly made trapped box, magic arrow yourself, step on an exploding mushroom.

28. jfkeach

jfkeach Guest

Trapped pouch after Noble Sacrifice. If you are not a paladin, wear the cloak of corruption then open trapped pouch.

29. jfkeach

jfkeach Guest

Or marry my ex wife :)

30. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Open an already picked paragon treasure chest. You'll die instantly with a blast.

31. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

lmao :lol: I like this suggestion best.

32. doesn't solen warrior acid still do direct damage per frame rather than per second?