1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Quiet around here...

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Basara, May 9, 2013.

1. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Only a couple necro-posts in the last couple weeks.

I know why I've not been posting much (or playing much) the last few weeks (health issues - will be playing a lot more soon).

What excuse do you all have?

2. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

Lets see,in the middle of a rl move and to busy growing plants(going to get those colored vanilla plants), fishing for mibs, fishing quest, building my thunder. Just no time to post. :)

3. KingX

KingX Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Its time for my nostalgia check in any other of the old friends still around Basara? I still remember the old times, Thunting with you Arwen and Tycolby.

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Yeah - I've been a bit inactive in game recently, trying to get my BP stabilized before getting back to playing (manage to log on a couple times a week and mainly do crafting), and hope to get back to killing stuff in the next week or two.

My blood pressure was WAY out of whack - it was up around 240/140 for a while.

5. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

Hope you are able to get your blood pressed under control. You are missed.