1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Quiet, Secluded Tram Keep 25Mil

Discussion in 'UO Pacific Trade' started by Oneiros, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Oneiros

Oneiros Guest

Keep is sold.

Thank you.

#1 Oneiros, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2012
  2. Those trees are kinda bare for being in Tram ;)

3. Oneiros

Oneiros Guest

I've just simply always run the game with the "Show Foliage" option turned off.

But, in any case, here are the purty leaves turned back on :)

Attached Files:

• Keep.jpg
      Keep.jpg
      File size:
      906.7 KB
      Views:
  4. I figure it was that or the age old bug that turns tram into fel.

P.S. I'm the one who sold u that house....moving already?

5. Oneiros

Oneiros Guest

Ahh, did not recognize the new handle.

Yes, I took a new job and am in the process of moving, so I simply do not have time to play any longer, nor for the forseeable future, so I feel it kind of silly to just let the accounts sit open.

If you were interested in getting the keep back for sentimental reasons or anything, just yell and I'll be happy to work something out with you.

#5 Oneiros, Sep 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2012
  6. Thanks for the offer, but I have no interest in it.

Good luck with the new job. :thumbup:

7. Leira of Asrai

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm the one who bought the keep from Oneiros. A very good in-game friend of mine owned the keep for a long time. She used the keep to display lots of event items we earned while playing together. Smokes, I was wondering if this might be the one you got the keep from. If you're still playing I was wondering if you might have some of the stuff from that keep. I will be willing to buy them from you; they have sentimental value to me. It's really exciting that I was able to become the owner of this keep too. Thanks.