1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Quitting UO - Bye all

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by thamantii, Mar 15, 2009.

1. thamantii

thamantii Guest

And as i quit i have only kept the possessions that I may need if i ever come back for my characters. The rest of my possessions are for sell at my currently for sell house. To reach this house you may travel South from Luna. Cross the first bridge. Notice the first house you come across to the west, go west at this house and you will see a bunch of vendors that say "QUIT UO SALE." This would be my house. I am sad to leave but it's for the best for now. If you would like any of my possessions please check the vendors as they are all lower than luna prices and will be coming down over the next 2 days. After this the house will be sold and vendors taken down.

It was a fun little return to UO but I must break away for now. I hope you all have a killer time in this fun little world. Hopefully one day we will see a UO2!!!

Thanks for your time...
    Zev

2. :) take care
    Were you the one gating to your house from Luna bank?
    Price on your house?

3. KinG DaviD

KinG DaviD Guest

vendors not up yet? i was just there

4. DeadBob

DeadBob Ancient Alien
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Nobody quits UO, thamantii. It's just a bad dream: In the morning you will wake up here.

5. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

6. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Serious question: IS THERE ANY BLACKROCK ON YOUR ACCOUNT

7. Mairut

Mairut Guest

ROFL....ain't that the truth... 0_o