1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Quiver of rage

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Nukeworker, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi folks I am probably wrong on this forum but ever since my Elvis_P account was deleted after the update of stratics I still have to get used to the new sight here.
    My question is: After pub 52 my quiver of rage will not keep its dyed color? everytime I log off the original color (blue) reappears..Well I sent an email to uobug.com but still I am waiting for a reply...Many thanks in advance folks!

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

The fix to the quiver undyed all of them - if it is not keeping dye jobs even after, yeah, that's a problem.

And, if you contact the Stratics Admin Brekkee, she might be able to find your old Stratics ID and merge it with your new one (and even adjust the name to one or the other).

3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

From 5 on Friday on Herald:

"Why did my Quiver of Rage change color after the patch?"

There's a bug causing the item to "refresh" some of its properties - including color - each time it loads. We should have this bug fixed in Publish 56 - in the meantime, don't bother dying it!

4. Takeamada

Takeamada Guest

Well thats nice to know, just wish I knew before I wasted four (4) shots of Tokuno Black Dye before that!!

5. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

You are not the only one Take!! Although I was "lucky" I only used one shot:gun:

6. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

thanks for the info !! Erm when will pub 56 take place btw?

7. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

yup, i also re dyed 2 quivers after the nerf. I am now out 4 shots.
    Many thanks for the rush job on this publish.