1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

race change to garg?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by frostbolt, Mar 10, 2010.

1. frostbolt

frostbolt Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

is there such a thing as a human to garg or elf to garg quest?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

not that i am aware of the only way is to create a gargoyle or use a token from the stygian abyss purchase and as for goarg to human I dont think there is one yet!

3. AesSedai

AesSedai Guest

- Aye, I have the tokens and I have 120 in imbuing but I'm not sure I want to make a gargoyle out of one of my still all human-ish cast,

...without the chance to be 'human' again
    :(

(I bet experiences may change during gameplay ;))

4. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

i think it was stated you can do the human or elf quest at any race.
    i also know for a fact those tokens will change you any race your not.. so you can use them to go back if you have 2.

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Wow thats good to know i have 2 or 3 of those left !good info Thanks

6. Cryltaur

Cryltaur Guest

I used the human to elf quest to change my gargoyle to an elf, and then used a race change token to change back to a gargoyle because I didn't like my choice of horns, but didn't want to waste some of the scrolls he ate if I were to stone the skills and delete the character.