1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Rack from Blackthorn's Armory and other items

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by ErrethofAtlantic, Nov 10, 2014.

1. ErrethofAtlantic

Just been looking for one of the Racks from Blackthorn's Armory as well as a "Human Trophy" and a "Ruby-encrusted Ratman Wand". If interested in Selling please contact me ICQ #600159363.'
    Erreth

2. ivester77

ivester77 567457598 [UWF]
    UWF

SOOOOOOOOO glad to see you using this site :) .... Hit up brian b pampa scribbles longtooth alex or Capt Nordiq for your specific items your looking for if they dont got they know who has one and who has extra ones . also the upcomming rares fest on izumo i bet will have alot of kool items plus the ones you listed. OHHHHHH just to let you know im looking for a super ultra rare called an ivester dung it used to spawn in the stables of Moonglow back in the day. I also believe this is a server birth as well not to sure though buttt if you have this in your collection i will trade you my ruby encrusted rat wand and Human trophy deed for this super ultra rare . :)

Captn Norrington likes this.
  3. ivester77

ivester77 567457598 [UWF]
    UWF

Also try deagan he owns the second biggest library in all of uo. he might be able to help you as well. H is close friends call him newman that might get you some brownie points with him.. :)

4. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Everyone seems to misspell my name lol. Although Nordiq does sound cooler ;)

Kolka likes this.
  5. ErrethofAtlantic

Thanks for the tips! Ill do that! and yeah its about time I started using this site...Im lazy i know!

Captn Norrington likes this.