1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Radar map now stays up, and towncriers.....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Alvinho, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

First off, on Greatlakes my Map radar is now staying up when i log out, thank you devs

After reading cals little letter of sorts, I decided to check a Town Crier in Felucca Brittan, I ask her about the news and her Reply is

"Some of the latest news!"
    "Visit the lands of Tokono and slay the roaming beasts to claim your prize!"

Is this left over from Treasures of Tokono infinity, or is this somethng to do with what folks re seeing on test Turkeys or something?

2. Lorax_Pacific

Lorax_Pacific Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I thought so when I saw it.

-Lorax

3. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Town criers never got over ToT3.

4. Sir_Bolo

Sir_Bolo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That's an old leftover message. On Test Center the Town Cryers were updated to a new message about the turkeys.

5. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The radar fix is much appreciated!!!

6. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The town cries are another unused tool like the log in window. Important changes or game happenings should be spouted by every towncrier. Even add in an option on the house sign where it acts like a crier also. And a crier should spout out info on your arrival just as the Luna Mayor does everytime we hit the bank there.

A shutdown that is going to happen in a few hours.
    The nerf on the swampy armor dyeing should not been something I need to catch on UO Hall. Everytime I sit down to play UO I should not have to gleem the boards for an hour to make sure I wont be wasting my time or items.
    Need to know glitches or nerfs coming down the wire. I have three character statues I cannot redeed because I didn't hit the boards for a week and just played the game. Should of been a flashing huge red lettered message on the log in window on that.

All thats been going on lately I long for the ,day or more, reverts to correct a wrong.