1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Raidon's "Calling of The Chargers"

Discussion in 'UHall' started by dva5399, Dec 24, 2008.

1. dva5399

dva5399 Guest

Raidons Calling of Chargers.jpg What started as just a lil fun at luna, ended up being a night to remeber. Raidon (Tamer of The Wild) Shard:pacific Guild:ZKV.. attracted more then he thought he could with his charger. He started out gathering up people with chargers and placing them in a row..this went on for about 1hr.. well what started out with one charger turned into a total count of 48 chargers all in rows..all thou not all were captured in this photo..anyone else who has photos ..PLZ share.....yup..I had fun doing to :) Raidons Calling of Chargers.jpg

2. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

'enemy of the forrest lord'

cool :D

3. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

*chuckles*

Nice.

-Galen's player

4. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

thats the kinda stuff i love to see

5. dva5399

dva5399 Guest

TY....for all comments ,,,im a lil younger then most players age wise ...but my passion and respect for all ,, well live for ever,,,Ty for respondind

6. dva5399

dva5399 Guest

Thanks to everyone who particapated in this .what i call a historic moment in UO history..well ..at least thats how i see it *smiling*

7. BakeryGnome

BakeryGnome Guest

This is pure fun at its best...love it everyone!!!Next year include a march around luna!! or race!!

8. O'siris

O'siris Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

i was mid faction war and had to stop to stand in line :p

9. Violence

Violence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Keeping the game fun for some, like the Devs should have been doing. *Respect*

Wish I could have participated! :D

10. dva5399

dva5399 Guest

let others know about this post to..i wish u were to

11. dva5399

dva5399 Guest

oh ya merry christmas to everyone..man, woman and elf :p

12. dva5399

dva5399 Guest

and post a comment and let me know what u think,,and maybe give a youngster ideas for the future..and rate this page plz,,ultima is the best game ive ever played, i havent touched my xbox,playstation..etc im so hooked to this game,but at least i get to play with awsome people..after doing this i reilzed that this game isnt about just having a cool player or players having all the gold, nice house or castle blah blah , its about all the people playing together,,..face it without you or me and everyone else playing..this game wouldnt be as fun..cause who would rez u or pet or buy from ur vender..u get the point comment and rate ..i love reading all your messages and spread the word to view..set this thread on fire :)

13. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

That's great, reminds me of my guild back in the day... we were usually that organized... you won't see that anymore.