1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Raised garden bed issue

Discussion in 'UHall' started by zamot, Jun 16, 2012.

1. zamot

zamot Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I have just started growing the sugar can plants in a raised garden bed. I have 3 plants that had reached a quantity of 2/8 so decided to gather the resources from the plants. Upon collecting from the first plant the remaining plants(2) went to 0/6 displayed resources. I waited another day so that the three plants were at 1/6 on displayed resources and collected from one plant. The remaining 2 plants then went to 0/5. So it seems that the sugarcane plants in a raised garden bed are bugged. I will be going to individual bowls for these plants.

All seeds were recently gathered from Kapas

I have another set of 9 going in another bed. I will check those when they hit the resource gathering stage.

Is anyone else seeing this with any other plants?

2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Hmmmm... did you check the quantity you actually yielded? Maybe when you harvest one it harvests them all. Hopefully anyway :/

3. zamot

zamot Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Yes checked and only received 3 total sugar. I also have just noticed that if you cancel the plot to get the seed back it changes from a sugar cane to a bamboo seed.

4. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have not had this happen with mine.... but one can never tell when a bug will pop up. Perhaps if you wait for the full set to harvest them it might correct itself.

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

The only problem I've had with sugar cane is actually targeting the right plant. They don't sit conveniently over the one plot. When I think I'm targeting the next one over, I'm really just targeting the same one again. The center one of a plot of 9 is particularly hard to get.

6. zamot

zamot Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I will wait for all to max out . While doing this I took out the newly planted seeds and the seeds turned into a bamboo seed when returned to my pack.(all 7 of them). I tried to replant them and they turned back to a sugar cane plant. Taking the seeds back out made them a bamboo seed again. So if anyone sees bamboo seeds it is a bug and when planted the seed will become a sugar cane plant. I have no idea why I am having this issue and no-one else seems to be. I went and gathered more seeds and am going to just use normal bowls.