1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] Raised Garden Bed Question

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Shelleybean, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ok, this is a silly question. How do I remove the plants from the garden bed? It seems like the only option is to put the plants in deco mode, but I don't want to do that for all of the plants. Thanks in advance!

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you cannot remove the plants unless its in deco mode

3. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

Just set the ones you want to remove to deco mode and they will pop into your backpack. The others can be left right where they are until you're ready to remove them.

4. Chamaeleon

Chamaeleon Visitor

I have had these plants growing for two weeks or longer now but i still don't have the option to change them to deco mode. How did you guys do this?

5. MsCC

MsCC Adventurer

"I have had these plants growing for two weeks or longer now but i still don't have the option to change them to deco mode. How did you guys do this?"

Chamaeleon, I hope you get an answer to this. Mine have been growing at day 9 for over 3 weeks now and am unable to get any option to come up that will allow me to do anything with the plants other than to destroy them. I paged a GM and he could not do anything. He told me to contact tech support but no results. Good Luck!!

6. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

To go to deco mode click on the reproduction menu button (the flower in the upper left hand side of the main menu) then on that menu chose the upper right hand button then you will get a "check/are you sure gump" to be sure you want to go to deco mode click yes and voila (this is classic client not sure about ec)

7. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

I believe day 9 is the last day growth is actually shown, no matter how long the plants are kept going.

8. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks everyone for the responses. This issue however seems to be a flaw in the garden bed. I don't put every plant I grow into deco mode. I keep live plants in a secure chest so that I can use them for cross pollination. I'll be sure not to use the garden bed for such plants. Thanks again.