1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

raised garden bed question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Blitzkrieg, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Journeyman
    Governor Stratics Veteran K^S

Hello,
    I recently placed a new house, condemning my old one. I am having an issue with moving however because I cannot break down my garden bed as the plants growing inside are not yet mature. By the time they will be removable through the plant menu, my house will have fallen, I dont want to lose the garden, I just bought the thing! Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you will need to remove the plants by using the menu option is the only way I know of

3. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

As far as I know, you can use the same button that removes a plant to abandon and clear the plot at any time before the plant matures.

4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

If you can't see a full-sized plant yet (days 1-6), when you "abandon" a square in the raised garden bed, I believe you get back the original seed. However, I think that if you're on day 7 or 8 and abandon a plant, you probably get nothing back at all. And if you're at day 9-17, you will get a decorative plant (so strip any seeds and resources before you abandon a plant that's at day 10-17).

To abandon a plant, just click on the lower right corner of the first gump for the plant and then say yes.

5. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Journeyman
    Governor Stratics Veteran K^S

Ahh thanks, i overlooked the little dirt patch on the top menu, saved me alot of trouble, much appreciated to all.