1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

raised garden bed

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by hashman21, Sep 1, 2011.

1. hashman21

hashman21 Guest

when re-deeding this, is it just like all the other add ons? Unlock and then chop?
    and can it be redeeded when there are plants growing?
  2. pacific cruiser

pacific cruiser Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 13, 2009
    yes can be turned back into a deed, not sure if ya can with plants on board though
  3. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Apologies for hijacking but do you have to own the booster packs to use the raised beds?

I know to place them you would likely have to be but what about just to use?
  4. sherkborg

sherkborg Guest

Also how many seeds can you plant in them? do they just get your plants to to deco stage or can plants be left in there forever to get resources/live forever?
  5. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

May 7, 2010
    They come in different sizes. The largest size will hold 9 seeds/plants. If you set the plants to deco they pop out of the bed but if you don't they will stay for a while...not sure how long cause I'm busy growing stuff.
  6. sayler04

sayler04 Guest

Resource and seed caps still apply, but as far as I can tell the plants themselves can stay there indefinitely
  7. kRUXCg7

kRUXCg7 Sage

Oct 21, 2010
    I have two accounts and had tried it a while ago: Only the account with the Rustic Theme Pack could use it.
  8. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Thanks Krux. Will continue growing the usual way in that case