1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] Raised Garden Beds: well now I feel pretty dumb!

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Elenni, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Elenni

Elenni Stratics Sr. Leadership team member
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator

Sep 4, 2015
    Was so excited about the raised garden beds I purchased, and starting to propogate plants again. Since I was so paranoid about screwing up the first time around I put ALL my 1st-gen seeds in my new beds.

Didn't occur to me that the only way to get them OUT is to set them to deco...so now I don't have fathers for cross-pollinating and I"m going to have to start over. At least I have the non-pollinated seeds for stock, but that's 9 extra days added to my garden calendar. :-(

@Kyronix : I know I'm very late to the game, but won't you please, please please consider adding a "transplant" option to the raised garden beds in future, so we can transfer live plants to bowls on the 9th day?
    Gamer_Goblin likes this.