1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

raising bush at 101

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by shadowlkj, Feb 11, 2008.

1. shadowlkj

shadowlkj Guest

wgats best way to raise bushido at 101 ?

2. nickdafunk

nickdafunk Guest

Lightning Strike everything and use momentum strike if you've got two creatures in your vicinity.

3. LS alone will take you to 120. As Nick has said, use LS on everything.

4. If you're character is able to do so, go to homare and just keep getting yamato warriors to attack you while you use momentum strike and high life leech/stamina leech/mana leech weapon.

At least that is what I found to be most effective. Though, I only picked homare crits because of the toku martie drops, so you could probably find a better crit to attack.

5. The Yomatsu Mines are actually a great place. The 3rd room in has 2 that spawn in it, so there's always something there with no wait time at all. Before you have one dead the other has already spawned.

6. nickdafunk

nickdafunk Guest

<blockquote><hr>

LS alone will take you to 120. As Nick has said, use LS on everything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Towards the end, 115 and up, I found that mixing lightning strike with momentum strike was getting me gains much quicker than just lightning strike by itself.