1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Raising double goza mats

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Laina, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Laina

Laina Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Are we still able to do this? Or is there some trick that I am just not remembering? These are the ones I am trying to raise and I can't seem to figure it out...

thank you as always for your help!!!!

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I don't recall ever being able to raise doubles by themselves... would think you would have to raise two singles and place the double on top of them?

Escaflowne and Kayhynn like this.
  3. Laina

Laina Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Ok well I don't know what I was doing wrong earlier when I tried that but it works now...I think I've been deco'ing too long today - LOL. thanks DevilsOwn :)

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

My guess is that the two single goza mats you used were off by 1 click up or down and that prevented you from placing a double one on them.

5. Laina

Laina Sage
    Stratics Veteran

hehe - yeah it was a long day :) I think I was cross-eyed by the end of it all

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

*smiles* Understood.

BTW I like your dragons. As a fellow Dragon Cave lover I enjoy seeing them. If you need help getting some of the "rarer" ones let me know. I might be able to convince my dragons to breed you some.

Laina likes this.