1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

raising peace

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by mbecker4, Nov 5, 2007.

1. mbecker4

mbecker4 Guest

Hello all,
    I am going to be starting a new bard and want to raise peace up first, as fast as possible. I currently have 120 music on soulstone and was wondering if I should put this on my new character and then start increasing peace or if its better to train music as I go along. Thanks.
  2. Trukx

Trukx Guest

you can raise it simply by area peacing yourself at the bank. If you already have 120, just leave it. Regardless, if you do restart, just drop to 100 and dont start from scratch as music below 100 has the possibilty of failing the music check so no potential gain on the other skill.

I however dislike 're'training up skills that I have already. You'll gain fine area peacing the bank to up to 120 in a day or two.
  3. I started working my bard's peace skill and have been area peacing self at the bank using gm instruments for days and it's going very slow .. i get only a few gains every hour and right now I'm only at 87.1 [​IMG]
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Area peacing is not difficulty based, means is slow to gain. If you target peace, it becomes difficulty based. Try monsters where you have a good chance to succeed and still fail sometimes.
  5. mbecker4

mbecker4 Guest

Thanks for the advice. I just reached 100 peacemaking. Now I have to work on finding a 120 scroll for peace, and eventually music, prov, and disco. Then once I work that up, I will begin the long and tedious process of training prov and disco. In the end I know it will be worth all the effort and time.
  6. joblackjon

joblackjon Guest

Also don't use GM-made instruments. You gain faster with regular.