1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Raising spell weaving???

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Nystle, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Nystle

Nystle Guest

What is the best way to raise spell weaving above 100.0 skill? I've been casting word of death and haven't gained anything... any suggestions or tricks to get this to budge a little faster?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance!

2. Trukx

Trukx Guest

Lots of mana, lots of mana reg ability, max LMC and a whoooooooollllleeee lot of Word of Death.

Can always try the disco trick w/ satyrs and work back to ~70 spells.

3. Garaba

Garaba Guest

MR, LMC suit. Lich form + Shadow wisp. And WoD over and over and over and over.

4. What they said, but be prepared to take a long time at it. I haven't recently seen a skill gain more slowly than my spellweaving after 100.

5. mutau

mutau Guest

hehe. my method, get my GGS every morning and be happy with it. might take a while but atleast i'm not getting carpal like before.

6. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Taming ^^

7. Have -zero- focus. Find 2 or more Corpsers. WoD on one Corpser till its close to death, then go WoD on the second one till its almost dead. By that time, the first one will have most, or all of it's HP back. Repeat....Lots of repeat. Fair gains that way without blasting yourself. Gains from WoD can be fickle however, so always get your g.g. gain too.

8. An easier way is to drop your guild (if you're guilded), get a horse, tell it to guard you, then tell it to attack you. WoD the horse until blue.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I am blocked on 102 of SW.
    It's bettter to raise the skin walking ( in boat, for example) or it's the same if i don't walk?
    Thanks .)

10. You will raise, just keep at it. Don't need to walk.

11. Juicy Fruity

Juicy Fruity Guest

If it seems to get stuck for a long time then try to cross a server line. Easy moongate access just a bit south of Britania Moongate. Another thing that seemed to worked for me is to cast a few lower level weaving spells once in a great while to break up the monotony, Nature's Fury is great.