1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

RANDOM

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by sam_acatour, Aug 24, 2008.

1. sam_acatour

sam_acatour Guest

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vqinyDvv2A0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vqinyDvv2A0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Well looks like YOUTUBE is what I must use untill i can figgure out the works

:grouphug:

2. Wallenstein

Wallenstein Guest

I almost have to ask.. What was the process like of going through your audio files and finding that particular song to use? Hahaha.

3. Xegugg

Xegugg Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Wow, lol

4. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I think I understand why people wear neon colors now. They want to stick out as much as they can in screenshots! That's got to be it!

5. relativity

relativity Guest

do a video with down with the sickness

6. sam_acatour

sam_acatour Guest

Yea that sounds great how ever........... Both myspace and photobucket you add a song to the video and it won't download it due to copyright bla bla bla bla bla PUKE!!!!! but I think if i change the name of the song to something simple or what not that might bypass it :coco:

7. pootana65

pootana65 Guest

Anyone know of a program i can use to record my game play in uo? preferably just link it on this page or something would be greatly appreciated thanks

8. Wallenstein

Wallenstein Guest

Fraps is great, but I believe you must play UO in full-screen mode to get it to work.

I use a program called ZD Soft Game Recorder and it's amazing. You can select the exact area to record and set play/stop hotkeys, etc..

You will probably have to pay for any program you download if you don't want the "Recorded by [....]" stamp on the video.

9. sam_acatour

sam_acatour Guest

I use cam studio -- got it for free just follow directions :scholar: