1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Archery] Ranged Weapon's Property "BALANCED"

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by dest21c, Jun 25, 2013.

1. dest21c

dest21c Visitor

I think it's very important, 'cause I cannot endure tiresome of unequip-equip weapons to drink potions.
    But if considering generally, how think do you to imbuing "Balanced" property in weapon?
    I wish to know your idea. Please response me. Thank you.

2. Duncan Drake

Duncan Drake Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Never. For me a waste of points because with enhanced client you equip a 1h weapon + drink + reequip in no time with a macro

3. dest21c

dest21c Visitor

In fact, this question is begin for my doubt. Thank you. I'm sured by your favor.

4. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

If you using bows I suggest you to get a crossbow with 'balances' property and a ring with 50 EP. You will use them in macro for drinking potions.
    Balanced crossbow is better than 1h weapon becouse you don't lose defence (still have 120 combat skill). And you can as well equip this crossbow in situations when don't want to shoot.

There is another option:
    I belive you have a set of slayers weapons (same mods but different slayers).
    You can get a bow with the same mods but with balanced instead of slayer. You will use this bow: 1) when you need to drink a potion 2) when you haven't slayer for a monster you fight.

5. dest21c

dest21c Visitor

Can you comment me why not bow but crossbow? I using composite bow now. I can't understand you emphasised crosbow. I'm sorry.

6. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Sometimes you don't want autoattack mobs so you just equip crossbow (assuming you have no bolts).

p.s. For example, when you are going to honor them later.

#6 CorwinXX, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
  7. dest21c

dest21c Visitor

Ah, okay. I understand. Thank you.